You can exclude any ingredients you can't or don't eat from your meal plan
- Log in and tap on 'Meals'
- Tap on settings (top right corner)
- Select 'Update my meal preferences'
- Select your type of diet and scroll down to "Customize your diet"
- Make the necessary exclusions
- Select the type of recipes you want
- Select how many meals you want per day (2 - 5)
- Choose the amount of recipe variation you would like
- Choose to regenerate your plan and replace the meal plan or not
What if I don't have an ingredient on hand?
You'll find suggestions for ingredient substitutions directly under the ingredient you'd like to replace. This is very handy, in case you dislike an ingredient, or if you find that it isn't in season or is unavailable in your region. If you're still having trouble finding them or you dislike the second options, please contact our Support Team for more options.