In concrete terms, our philosophy applies like this:
- Your ideal caloric intake (i.e. the quantity of energy you should get daily to maintain your weight) is calculated depending on your age, height, weight, gender and activity level.
- It is then adapted to you, depending on your specific goal. If you want to lose some weight, we will reduce the calories by around 20 % to create a light deficit in your energetic balance (i.e. slightly more calories out than in).
- We will then recommend recipes that fit your personal lifestyle (omnivore, paleo, vegetarian...it's up to you!), and give you the precise amounts to make sure you can reach your goals if you follow our advice.
- In terms of macro nutrients (carbs, fat and proteins), our recipes are perfectly balanced to make sure that a) they don't cause high peaks in your blood sugar, which helps avoid hormonal unbalances and therefore cravings and b) Your metabolism stays active (not slowed down by strictly restricting calories).
- Finally, we take your feedback into account, as each individual is specific, and we believe you are the person most able to help us adapt and tailor your meal plan to your specific needs by giving us some additional information.
Article is closed for comments.