If you have a healthy weight, your body usually knows best how to maintain it.
In this case, it makes sense to eat when hungry and listen to your body's signals. Otherwise, here is our suggestion to time your meals right:
- have breakfast one hour after getting up at the latest
- have lunch around 4 to 6 hours later
- eat a snack another 2 to 4 hours later
- dinner should be around 2 to 4 hours after the snack
- if you have 5 meals per day, we would suggest you have your second snack between breakfast and lunch
If you work shifts, our nutritionists suggest you start your day with lunch (as it contains more calories which you'll need during the day and calories = energy), then dinner, then breakfast if you prefer. The most important thing is that all your meals are eaten in your active hours.