Am I choosing the right goal?
Choosing the right goal will impact how many calories you get in your meal plan. It is therefore very important that you make the right choice depending on what your goals are.
1) If your primary goal is to lose fat, then lose weight is the perfect goal for you. Choosing this as your goal will mean that your meal plan will have fewer calories than the goal ‘get fitter’ to ensure that you lose fat faster, yet still in a safe and effective way.
2) The goal get fitter is the best choice for you if you are overall happy with your weight, but you would like to get in shape. If you stick to the meal plan 80 %, your weight will remain the same, but you will transform some fat into muscle mass. If you are more consistent with the meal plan, you will get fitter, but also experience some weight loss.
3) If you select the goal gain muscle mass, we will give you a caloric surplus in your meal plan, so that your weight will increase as you build muscle.
You can always change your goal at any time during your 8fit journey. All you have to do is:
1) Tap on the ‘Profile’ icon in the bottom right corner.
2) Scroll down and tap on ‘Modify your fitness plan’.
3) Tap on ‘Goal’ and choose the one that best suits your needs.